Monday, September 26, 2011

Goal Assignment

Hi guys,

As some of you might know, I have a goal which is to create awareness to the public on the effects of war and poverty on the people in the Middle-East, Africa, Burma and India. This particular assignment will also be evaluated by my seniors as well based on the end result of 40 comments from the readers. So, I would sincerely hope that you can take a few minutes to read them and leave a comment on your opinion. This would be a great help to me and also others who are less fortunate.

The links are as follows :

 Part 1

Part 2

Part 3


Regards,

William Kim

4 comments:

Aaric said...

allow me:

http://stevemccurry.wordpress.com/

this might interest you.

Nicholas G said...

To me, these people especially war victims needs more MEDIA awareness on their conditions and situation ... Besides this, what they really need is help and support from private organisation who r strong enough to help them in their daily lives. Tis essential or else wars can never end

YK said...

Great sharing, but I was wondering, based on your post title, is your post about your LP goal or about the topic you want to share ? who gives a shit about what goal is that if your intention is to create awareness ?

幸福醒了 said...

thanks for ur sharing, u are doing great.
so is there anything that you want to do after you create the awareness?