Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Day I Chose To Do Something Senseless...

The Date ~ 24th June 2011

The Location ~ Midvalley Megamall

I planned to watch Tanglung Hijau with my friends Sanjeev, Jamie, Aaric, Blitz, Virginie and Ron. But, prior to the event, I've made a decision to try a challenge which after doing it, I felt it was senseless...But nonetheless, I still did it anyway (^^)

The Location ~ Sushi King Restaurant (Upstairs)

The Challenge ~~~~~~~~~


Sushi King's Big Bowl Challenge *Applause*

The idea came about when fellow Penang Rotaractors Nicholas Goh and Shea Speare attempted the challenge and failed....

SS and Prawn...You guys got pawned...Lol
Hence, I thought why not I try it as well just for fun. Furthermore, the movie only starts around 11.30pm. I was joined by two of my friends, Virginie and Blitz Gun for the challenge with the lady as our cheerleader and camerawoman.

Is Gun starting to regret about his decision to do the challenge?
A lovely lady for company (^^)
Now, you would ask what are the rules of the challenge? Well, have a look at the teaser video below and it will explain everything.

 

Are the rules clear enough?
So, Blitz had the first turn. Those of you who clicked at the link above would knew the result already by now. If not, go and have a look. I don't intend to be a spoiler here.

Me failing as an interviewer for Gun's Challenge
When he's done the challenge, it was my turn. But while waiting for the noodles, we had a very short clip before I took the challenge.


I was nervous like Hell.

Well, no use turning back now. I've already signed my "will" before attempting the challenge. So, here goes...
 

After 10 minutes of stuffing myself with a huge bunch of noodles, some vegies, seaweed, half an egg and a big bowl of soup......


I've finally conquered the challenge


And in less than 10 minutes

Well, it was a senseless decision. But in the company of friends, it's something that is enjoyable as well. (^^)

3 comments:

~mEm0RiEs~ said...

Oh my gosh....!!!!! that's really a very very very big bowl... o.O

w1ll1amk1m86 said...

Hahaha...Imagine finishing that in 10 minutes...Lol...most probably faint already

~mEm0RiEs~ said...

i think before faint, vomit comes first.. lolx~