Monday, May 9, 2011

Relocation

Hey guys,

just to make things simple and not clogging up this blog and confusing the readers, I've decided to create a new one where I'll post my creative writing (fanfictions and fictions) to another blog at http://fantasy-my creative .blogspot.com/

The blog will only feature my attempts in creative writing. All constructive comments and suggestions are welcomed. In the meantime, due to my hectic audit work for the companies with December 2010 year end, I won't be able to exercise the creative part of my brain yet. But I'll read novels and mangas (yes, some of my works do come from comics) to get some ideas and inspirations. Until then, stay tuned.


William Kim ^^

1 comment:

~mEm0RiEs~ said...

waiting for you stories lerh... ^.^ fast fast upload... ^.^c