Monday, January 17, 2011

Something New

Hi guys,

Wow...it's been a year I didn't update my blog...shame *cries*
Anyway, just to share something new. I've recently joined a kpop fan site for the boy group SHINee. Loved their music and their personalities after watching Hello Baby season 2 on youtube ^^
The link for the fansite is as follows:
http://www.shineee.net/index.php?

I got to meet a lot of other fans from other countries there. Apparently, fanboys are considered rare for boygroups. Lol

I enjoyed chatting with other fans as well as post my fan fiction once in a while when I have the time to work on the stories. So far I've already completed one and will start posting the chapters one by one here for those who don't wanna join the site to read them. Got a few comments from the other fangirls and I was excited about it.

Just to briefly introduce, a fan fiction works like a normal fiction but your idol will be in the story as well. In my case, it would be SHINee.

Well, that's all. I'll start posting the chapters at least monthly or weekly if possible. Wish me luck ^^

No comments: